I WANT TO BE SKINNY..........AGAIN!

Options
I am 5'10
weight bout 160
used to weight....what....142 6 months ago. No one gains 20lbs in 5 months. Unless they are using steroids!
I read about the symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder and turns out I have it....YAY!
sooo im trying go back to my original weight. It is very hard bc I EAT ALL THE TIME. I want to do a little modeling to have a little extra money for college (class of 2014) but i have to lose 25 lbs to do it. I cant starve....thats just not the kind of person I am but I NEED TO EAT IN SMALLER PROPORTIONS!

btw....do not tell me I am not overweight because I may be a good size for someone with a medium frame...but I have a small frame! so all the weight on me just looks like FAT!

HELP!

Replies

• TennisLoveGirl
    TennisLoveGirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I am 5'3" and I am currently 155 lbs - almost as much as you!! I also have a small frame and am eager to finally get back to a healthy weight. I definitely need portion control as well and am working on that. You sound like you have the confidence to do this - you WILL lose the weight!! How much do you want to lose? I'd like to lose 20 but should probably consider 30 lbs since I'm kind of short!! Best of luck to you!!