Turning 40, Gonna lose this weight!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey all my Name is dana. I'll be turning 40 in April, so plan to lose 40 pounds lbs....

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi dana welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • balston2010
    balston2010 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 in july and want to lose at least 30
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I wanted to lose my weight by my 40th birthday . . . but just didn't have my "ah ha" moment soon enough . . . I will be 42 this summer and will acheive it prior to that birthday instead . . . better late than never I guess.
    Welcome to MFP.
  • rlritch
    rlritch Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck! That's a great goal :happy:
  • Lele71
    Lele71 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hello. My name is Lisa and I also am turning 40 this year. I would like to lose 115 pounds.
  • speednut
    speednut Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi Dana!
    I am turning 50 at end of April. I am trying to lose 50 pounds by then. I have lost 35 so far since January! Welcome! I sent you a friend request.
    Mike
    "aka Speednut"
  • tamaraintheocean
    Options
    Hey Dana,
    Turning 40 in May myself! Great motivation:). Friend me if you would like, and good luck!
  • Margy68
    Margy68 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome, I joined this site in January and am 42. Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • oldfield71
    Options
    hey people i recently discovered i had high cholesterol and diabetes. someone told me this website would be helpful, so i figured i would give it a shot. i will also be turning 40 at the end of april. my life will now be changed forever i guess. maybe its a good thing
  • tshahady
    tshahady Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo - i'm turning 40 Monday, 21st!! I'm on my way to losing 15 lbs. Friend me!
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    I turned 40 in January ;) and I lost 19 lbs!! 40,Fit and Fabulous!! On my second week of "Ripped in 30" ~Yep it's intense!! Anyone can feel free to add me
  • stinesmith
    Options
    Me too! We should start a turning 40 group!
  • dana1449
    dana1449 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Luck to you~
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dana!

I just turned 40 in September. I still want to lose about 30 pounds. Maybe we could be buddies. You can do this!
  • mlharris
    mlharris Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 April 1, next year.... so realistic goal to lose 40 by then if I can get things going!!!! GO 40!!!!!!!!
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana!
    I' m 43 and losing 40 lbs would be awesome! Do it now while u can. Starting at 43 i'm finding is very difficult! My body doesn't seem to want to let anything go. I finally went public on mfp this week an wish I had done it a LONG time ago! everyone is sooo supportive and helpful:) Good luck to u! U can do It!!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Hi! I turn 40 in July and have ALOT of weight to lose! I hear the older you get, the harder it gets and if I don't get a hold of it now, I'm afraid they are gonna have to cut me out of the house and use a crane to take me to the morgue when I die :huh:

So I'm in this thing for the long haul. Feel free to friend request me and we can do this together :)