Happy to be here with you all

Options
I am desperately trying to change my lifestyle. Some days I find myself not wanting to do anything but sleep. I have no energy at times and just wanna watch t.v. So today I decided that I want a change in my life and need to get back on track. I needed some support so I found this site. I have read some blogs and recent post and you people are amazing. Congrats to those who took the first step to weight loss and those who have successfully reached their goal.

My goal is to drop 40-50 lbs. I am currently 199lbs and sometimes its hard to even tell. But i mos def feel it. I would like to meet encouraging and supportive people on here. It is hard sometimes doing this alone. Wish me luck :) and do not be a stranger because I sure won't :P

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck :smile:
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Way to go for joining! Positive step in the right direction!
    Stick to your plans, keep it up!
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hardest part is first step :) and you have done it!!!
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome! :)
  • rdubose2006
    rdubose2006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank u very much missy. I plan on sticking too it this time :)
  • rdubose2006
    rdubose2006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank u all. Good luck on ur journeys as well.
  • FionaHawkins
    Options
    Hi and welcome, glad you made that first step, good luck and i am sure with the support of this site and your dertermination you will do great x
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Once you get going you'll be amazed at your energy & strength! I even started sleeping through the night (aside from the occasional potty runs from drinking so much water...but not EVERY night) & I fell SO much better! Good luck! I know you can do it! :happy:
  • Matchiemay
    Matchiemay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goodluck and welcome!! I feel the same way...I am looking to change my lifestyle. I loose and gain and the cycle seems to be never ending...this is where my yoyoing needs to stop!! Support is the only way to go...if you need anything let me know!!