looking for supporters with a good amount of weight to lose

Options
Hi everyone! My personal goal is about 80 pounds. If any of you have 50 or more pounds to lose, please friend me! We'll keep each other motivated! We can do it! :wink:

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl: I have roughly 50-60 more to go, but would enjoy the motivation and friendship. So if you'd like to add me please do so.. And Hey WELCOME!!!!!!!!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I had about 80 to lose when I started and am down to my last 25 now so YES, it can be done!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have 100 pounds to loose and im in my first week. Its great to have help and motivation from people in the same boat x
  • uubulldawg06
    uubulldawg06 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i am in my 3rd week and have 85 to lose. I love motivation and comment daily:)
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 to go but i'm down 70 at this point. Please friend me if you would like and good luck!!!
  • SDLester
    SDLester Posts: 24
    Options
    I lost right at 48 pounds my first 12 weeks using this app on my IPhone. Please feel free to add me as a friend and view my food diary. Good Luck to you! :) Currently I am just working to maintain my current weight of 171 on my 5'11" body ;)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you ! I have lost 24.5 pounds and have another 80 to loose ! Anyone who wants to add me feel free too !
  • Butterflygalmel
    Options
    Hi there...just started today! I have about 120lbs to lose, I have away to go, but I am going to plug along. Looking forward to keeping each other motiavated.

Melissa

3877523.png
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started again!!! I could use all the support in the world. I have a least a good 100lbs to lose.
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Melissa,

Just wanted to say you really are on a great website. Use it! Be honest with what you eat and how you exercise and the goals you want will be met!