Hmm, which BeachBody series should I get?

Options
I'm on day 73 of P90X and thought I'd just do another round but I think I need a bit of a change. I get up pretty early to make sure I've got time to exercise so time isn't a huge issue. However, if I could get super fantastic excellent results I could deal with a shorter workout; defiantly not longer! I'm thinking about getting another BeachBody video series. I'm torn between: Yoga Booty Ballet, Slim in 6, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme and Insanity. Which one do you like best and why?

Replies

• nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    Bump !!

I have been wondering which one to get as well. any insight would be great
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have turbo jam and I LOVE it but I want TurboFire. My vote is for turbo fire : )
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would also like to hear everyone's input
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I've heard good things about Insanity. It looks intense... I think I will do another round of P90x after I'm done. And then I'm going to check out Insanity. I love beachbody products!
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Something you could try... I like to youtube different classes and workout videos. If you search for them on youtube I know there are videos of people doing them and the promo videos out there. You can watch them and see which one appeals to you. I like the turbo jam because it has great music and is kind of dancy in a kickboxing kind of way lol Turbo Fire is a lot like turbo jam from what I understand.
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    I have YBB and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I really enjoy the Hip-Hop abs disc... very fun & effective.

However the actual workouts that integrate yoga and ballet are just too... out there for me I guess. Sounds mean but I don't have anything against the routine, it's just not motivating to me. And it's definitely not very intense if you're used to P90X and the like.

Just my 2 cents. =]
  • mommynmotion
    mommynmotion Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have done a round of P90X and now I am doing Turbofire and adding in P90X for weights! Turbofire is intense cardio!
  • Wendy72
    Wendy72 Posts: 23
    Options
    I have the Slim in 6 and like it very much! It is a great workout that helps target and tones areas that us women complain the most about :)
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm leaning towards Slim in 6...
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My best friend has Insanity and said it's helluva workout!
  • AmyQwith2
    AmyQwith2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i am loving insanity!! i'm on week 3 and burned 635 calories today!!! it's intense, but it's great!!
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well if i could stick with p90x i would so be up for insanity next! My problem is have an hour of time to get the work outs in. Im constantly pushing pause for one kid needing this or one needing that. I hear chalean extream is only 20-30 min but just as effective so maybe ill do that one sone time.......so many to choose from, but i agree,i love beachbody!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I just got my Chalean Extreme in the mail and today I read through it all and will be starting it tomorrow! It looks awesome from here, very motivational and the workouts range from 30 to 40 mins a day. I've heard good things so I'm hoping i get results!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I just got my Chalean Extreme in the mail and today I read through it all and will be starting it tomorrow! It looks awesome from here, very motivational and the workouts range from 30 to 40 mins a day. I've heard good things so I'm hoping i get results!

Let me know how is goes.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    TURBO FIRE!!! It is So much fun!!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    TURBO FIRE!!!!! I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches during my first round. If you like to sweat and you want to work hard then this is the program for you.

Sharon
  • jaybaileys
    jaybaileys Posts: 317
    Options
    Depends on what you want to do? If you still want resistence either Chalene Extreme or how about P90X + . + is a combo of P90X and 4 of the + workouts with a new ab routine. THe + workouts are about 40-45 minutes long. If you want cardio Turbo or Insanity. Insanity is tough the first month the workouts are about 45 minutes, the second month they are about an hour. Its a 60 day program. TurboFire is a great program, I havent done it entirely through but I have done many of the workouts. Some are short, some are long. It has some that are "dancey" if you like that. Insanity is definitely the hardest, it is all bodyweight and cardio but is very hardcore. Think Plyo in the X everyday! I dont think you can go wrong but it depends what you want as to whether you'd choose resistance or cardio.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Turbo Fire. More updated than Turbo Jam. Updated music. People are having a blast on this program.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    I had TurboJam LOVED IT! I would go with Turbo Fire or insanity.. I have both of these...
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    After doing P90X? Insanity with out a doubt!