Adipose, you are cute, but you are gone!

Options
I never thought i'd say this, but i'm finding it more difficult to stuff my face with more food to avoid falling into starvation mode, than exercising or staying off desserts. I've been an avid home cooker of healthy meals for quite some time now and love to experiment and even still, i need help.I gained a lot over the past 2 years and mostly over the winter, being stuck indoors. I've also been recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which stems from chronic back pain post surgery. It explained a lot of things and i was very skeptical & hesitant to accept the diagnosis. I do now. I believe i can overcome it with exercise and nutrition though. Things seem to plummet in the worst ways possible when i didn't nurture my body. Anyway, hello to you. I'm 31, I weigh about 200 and i'm 5'7 :( My long term goal is to be 140-150 and my short term is 170-180. I am pretty large framed, so that is the perfect goal weight for me and optimal health. My worst weakness? Eating at night, as i'm not hungry all day a lot of the time. That stops now. I'm not new to dieting or "eating healthy" I just chose to give in a few years back, due to many factors, like sugar addiction and the aforementioned. I am back in the game and i find this site is actually fun! It's the best thing for me since 85% dark chocolate. :)

Replies