looking for others starting 30 day shred

Options
hey, i'm looking for friends starting the 30 day shred so i can have someone to keep me motivated to do this!
laura xx

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I just started it this morning! Add me!
  • Bunny711
    Bunny711 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am looking forward to starting this, just waiting on it to come in through Netflix so I can start.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm doing mine when I get home this evening so this will be my official first day too. I'll post my weight and my measurements as well when I get home. :)
  • flygyrl
    flygyrl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am trying to lose more than 30, but soon!
  • MissTizz
    MissTizz Posts: 39
    Options
    I want to do it! Can you buy it at target or places like that?!?! Please let me know what it's like!
  • sarahowe07
    Options
    I bought it and planned to start, then ended up with a bulging disk, so that put a halt on that! But I'm thinking I'm going to give it a try, backs still bothering me a little, but I wont push myself too hard. I'll start tomorrow :)
  • sarahowe07
    Options
    I want to do it! Can you buy it at target or places like that?!?! Please let me know what it's like!

I bought mine at WalMart for like $9!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    yay for everyone doing this! you can all feel free to add me! we can do this!!!
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred a few months ago and almost finished the whole 30 days but moving from Texas back to Cali threw me a lil off track. I am wanting to start back up again. Tomorrow will be my first day tackling it once again :) Good luck to everyone!!!! Let's keep each other motivated and share our progress!!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for mine to come in the mail.
    would be great to have a group
  • wundergirl24
    Options
    Did anyone else pause the dvd even though she says not too? So achey from it this morning! that must mean its working :)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I didn't pause the DVD, but I stopped several times throughout to catch my breath and regroup lol. I am SO sore this morning as well! It didn't help that my 18 month old was running around while I was doing it, and whenever we would do anything on the floor she could come lay across my tummy and just laugh her head off as I tried doing crunches with her laying on me! That extra 23lbs just added to my workout/calorie burn, I'm sure lol.
  • OUKoala23
    OUKoala23 Posts: 17
    Options
    I would love to start it - I keep hearing great things!! Must pick it up sometime this week. Good to know it's not too expensive either :smile:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I started again yesterday too. I have started it several times but never finished. I am hoping this time I do. I was really sore this morning after 1 day but still managed to get day 2 in. Add me too if you'd like :smile:
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ok, so let yesterday was my first day starting and I started off on level 2 only because level 1 was a little too easy for me and I needed a little challenge. So before I went it, I was like this is so boring. I'm used to a little different type of exercise like Crossfit and bodyrock. Oh and I have to mention I had just did a Crossfit workout that included a total of 90 squat for lunch. So I go in and HOLY CRAP!!!! My legs were already tender from my earlier workout and OMG!!!! So I did it and was pretty proud of myself for that. The only exercise I had to modify was the squay v-whatever, oh and the lunges because for the life of me I CAN NOT do a freaking lunge. Its not that I can't I just am so uncoordinated. Well, the burning and heart pounding had me over the whole, "this is boring crap" and totally like, "ok, I thought this was 30 mins" :)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    ok, day 2 was way harder for me because I was SO sore from yesterday! But I pushed through and did it all, and I'm fairly certain I stopped less times today then I did yesterday! Woot!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    I started again yesterday too. I have started it several times but never finished. I am hoping this time I do. I was really sore this morning after 1 day but still managed to get day 2 in. Add me too if you'd like :smile:

You can do all 30 days! We're here to help push you on and be right beside you the whole way! You can DO IT!!!