Options

Replies

• chrish1981
    chrish1981 Posts: 156
    Options
    Food.

Any and all.

Hence, why I'm here! :laugh:

Sweets KILL me, though. And French fries. With cheese.

YUM!
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and Sour Patch Kids!!! (Although I don't allow myself to buy sour patch kids since they're so high in calories!)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Starches and prepackaged snacks
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! I absolutely love the stuff (it too bad the calories add up very quickly).

OMGosh... you and I are alot alike same weight, same loss, very close in goals. Well except that I am about 14 years older. Funny the things you find in common. Healthy wishes for you.
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Beer, wine, chicken wings, spinach and artichoke dip, cookies and brownies. mmmmmm......
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Fast food. I HATE cooking.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Mounds of mashed potatoes and pools of gravy.
  • Ava_Jane
    Ava_Jane Posts: 11
    Options
    Late evening / night time watching TV with the husband... always want to snack! Ugh. I wish gum would do the trick!
  • Ava_Jane
    Ava_Jane Posts: 11
    Options
    Fast food. I HATE cooking.

AMEN! I'm with you there! Trying to get better, but I'm soooo not a planner. Planning meals is such a challenge for me! Eating out seems to be so much easier. Ugh.
  • deborah1226
    Options
    Fried Chicken! AND prcrastination!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Food.:ohwell:
  • bwleung89
    bwleung89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Late Night eating after drinking.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love to munch. Chips, cookies, etc. But I budget a small amount of chips in my diet and I discovered smart pop kettle corn, sweet and salty! Yumm!!! I quit smoking about 8 yrs ago (through a similar website called quitnet) and I replaced cigs with food, mostly snack food, so I keep craving snack food, so I keep apples in the house so that I can fill my cravings with something healthy.
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    I have a major soda problem..COKE..I drink way to much..I also work 3rd shift so the soda helps keep me awake..oh and Pizza
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Alcohol here too (Captain Morgan mostly, but also beer). Also, I'd agree with sour cream chip dip, pizza and french fries....I really wish you wouldnt have started this thread, it's getting me tempted! :)
  • MKStrausser
    Options
    My biggest weaknesses are chocolate, fast food, ranch (used to be used on just about everything) and soda.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and potato chips. I'm good at avoiding them but when I allow my self some.......I go CRAZY and can't stop.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    alcohol and gouda or goat cheese and crackers and chip and salsa.
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Captain Morgan which usually leads to my second weakness... french fries.

hahahaha!

Definitely chocolate. If I don't have it I'm fine, but once I get a piece...I want another, and another....you can see where this is going. Hello fat *kitten*, goodbye chocolate bar. :)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Ice cream...doesn't matter what kind, and Costco (Kirkland) Trail mix ( holy cow---it's sooooo good). I will not allow it to come into the house to whisper to me from the pantry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!