What can interuppt your shred time?

Options
Like when you have a fiancee whos a gamer, and uses up your only space and xbox and you have to put shred on hold :laugh:

Replies

• yellowdog77
    Options
    The most adorable 5 year old and his two favorite four legged friends:)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i wanna say hey! get off i wanna get my shred on! :laugh: :angry:
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    My 3.5 year old and 18 month old. :smile:
  • Isa25
    Isa25 Posts: 46
    Options
    haha! I make my husband do it WITH me, then he can game all he wants. :laugh:
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    My bladder! :blushing: That usually happens about 10 minutes in, even if I just went!! Water in, water out!! :drinker:
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    This week it was my husband coming back to town early. I have a routine and he came home 3 days early so I wanted to spend all the time I could with him!
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    This week it was my husband coming back to town early. I have a routine and he came home 3 days early so I wanted to spend all the time I could with him!
  • lizconnor0823
    Options
    My man, my boy and my dog. They conspire against my shred time in a group, in pairs and individually!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    I get up extra early in the morning so I can get my 24 mins in no matter what
  • sfcop311
    sfcop311 Posts: 21
    Options
    My bladder! :blushing: That usually happens about 10 minutes in, even if I just went!! Water in, water out!! :drinker:

Same with me!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    when the phone rings and the person on the other end thinks their issue has to be resolved at that very moment or the world will come to an end!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My dogs! They just love my mat and think it's there JUST for them. I'm constantly having to shoo them off of it. Somehow they sneak back on each time I get up. Hahaha!!
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Well, usually it is my kids! But since I have redone their playroom and set up "my space" with the TV and DVD they tend to play more with their toys and stuff. I like being able to walk on my treadmill too while they are playing the Wii or with their toys. I like having "my area" and "their" area in the playroom. If you can, get a cheap small TV and DVD player and set up somewhere you can exercise without interuptions. It's hard, but guess we have to do what we have to do right!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Um,...just today I was shredding away with Jillian Michaels and I hear "MOOOOMMMMM, I NEED YOU TO WIPE MY BUTT!!!!" Really???? So my 4 year old, thats what interrupts my shred time. But 9 times out of 10 my 3 and 4 yr old are very good at letting me get my shred on!!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A papillon standing on your chest can make crunches difficult. At least he isn't a pug.
  • Trozendaal
    Options
    My kids or my bladder! They have a conspiracy going, if it's not one its the other. (Of course I also blame my weak bladder ON my kids!