Help!

Options
Hello, I am a new member with high goals. I am ready to lose weight in a healthy way & exercise as well. I have tried different diets, but gained the weight back plus more. My goal is to lose 70pds. I hope I can find a weight loss buddy or buddies, so we can share some ideas, goals, and success stories. I need all the advice I can get because eating healthy and exercising is new to me. I am tired of eating bad and feeling horrible. Please help!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Dena
    Dena Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello, I am a new member with high goals. I am ready to lose weight in a healthy way & exercise as well. I have tried different diets, but gained the weight back plus more. My goal is to lose 70pds. I hope I can find a weight loss buddy or buddies, so we can share some ideas, goals, and success stories. I need all the advice I can get because eating healthy and exercising is new to me. I am tired of eating bad and feeling horrible. Please help!:bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You just got hundreds of buddies in just one simple click.
    We are all here for you.
    Good luck,
    Renee
  • Dena
    Options
    Thanks! It feels good to know that you are not alone.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!

You have come to the right spot. We are all in this together. There are super supportive people here with lots of great advice. So jump in, the waters great!!!

Charlaine:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can do this. We are all here for you.

:flowerforyou:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome:drinker:
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy: Welcome. You have come to the right place. hugs from kckat96
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Welcome!! I am sure you can do it!! It may not be easy... but it is definately doable!! :wink: And we are here if you need us!!
  • Dena
    Options
    Thanks!:smile:
  • SandraHardie
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am not new to the site but new to replying to everyone. This site has so far helped a lot in my goals to have a healthier life!:heart:
  • rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    I am new too so I know how you feel!!! Welcome :smile: