Turkey Day Challenge!!!

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
:flowerforyou:
Good morning ladies and gents of MFP!

Here's how this one is going to go: We are more interested in measurements than weight, since so many of us are apart of other weight challeneges. We are measuring up every Thursday until Turkey Day (November 27) with starting measurements and current.

Here are my stats:
Last Week
Rib Cage 36
Waist 34
Hip 41
Around the bum 43.5
Upper Thigh 25

I was TERRIBLE this past week and due to this, here are this week's stats:
Rib Cage 36.5
Waist 35
Hip 42
Around the bum 45 :noway:
Thigh 25.5

I've started South Beach Phase one and will stay on it until the end of this month (except for my 6-month anniversary with hubby :smooched: ) I've preached that any diet that restricts food groups is going to ultimately fail, but I need the "eat this not that" guidance. Too much pizza and everything else has gotten me to an astonding 185 pound. A weight I haven't seen.....ever! And I'm taking full control now!!

Megan

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    Good morning ladies and gents of MFP!

Here's how this one is going to go: We are more interested in measurements than weight, since so many of us are apart of other weight challeneges. We are measuring up every Thursday until Turkey Day (November 27) with starting measurements and current.

Here are my stats:
    Last Week
    Rib Cage 36
    Waist 34
    Hip 41
    Around the bum 43.5
    Upper Thigh 25

I was TERRIBLE this past week and due to this, here are this week's stats:
    Rib Cage 36.5
    Waist 35
    Hip 42
    Around the bum 45 :noway:
    Thigh 25.5

I've started South Beach Phase one and will stay on it until the end of this month (except for my 6-month anniversary with hubby :smooched: ) I've preached that any diet that restricts food groups is going to ultimately fail, but I need the "eat this not that" guidance. Too much pizza and everything else has gotten me to an astonding 185 pound. A weight I haven't seen.....ever! And I'm taking full control now!!

Megan
  • carak2000
    Options
    Good morning! With the Jewish holiday these last couple days I have been eating other people's cooking, so the weight is a couple pounds up from last week :( (although, I'm sure it'll fall off pretty quickly this week...I hope....). Anyway,

Here are my stats:

Last Week
    ribcage: 27.5
    waist: 27.75
    hips: 36
    thigh: 20.75

This Week:
    ribcage: 27
    waist: 28
    hips: 35.75
    thigh: 20.25

Making progress!
  • Fab140
    Options
    Way to go carak!!!
  • carak2000
    Options
    Way to go carak!!!

Thanks :). Good luck with South Beach. Let's be sure to keep each other motivated and on track over these next few weeks. We can do it!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Can I join?

I don't have a rib cage measurement but I do have a chest

Chest 40.5
    Waist 34.5
    Hip 40
    Around bum 40
    Thigh 24.5
  • Fab140
    Options
    Way to go carak!!!

Thanks :). Good luck with South Beach. Let's be sure to keep each other motivated and on track over these next few weeks. We can do it!

:wink: You bet!!
  • Fab140
    Options
    Can I join?

I don't have a rib cage measurement but I do have a chest

Chest 40.5
    Waist 34.5
    Hip 40
    Around bum 40
    Thigh 24.5

Welcome Anna! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I measured my rib cage and it's 36 inches.