Ellelit - Day 14

Options
So, yesterday went really well... i actually survived the mall!! yippee. i went right around dinner time, and normally i wuold have gotten 2 fast food meals and a blizzard or something, and this time around i got one 1 greek pita sandwich with no oil and no salt and extra tomatoes. i'm reallt proud of me. it wasn't that filling, so i snack when i got home, but here is how the day went

breakfast:
1 cup skim milk
1.5 cups cheerios
1 fruit cup
2 fibre cookies

snack:
4 fibre cookies
1 yogurt
1 kiwi

lunch:
1 1/4 cup rice, 200g pork loin chops, 1/2 cup green beans

snack:
mini carrots
sliced cukes
1 apple sauce

snack: 1 granola bar

supper: 1 greak pita sandwich with sour cream, tomatoes and onions

snack: 2/3 cup rice with 2/3 cups chili
1 cup skim milk

so all in all a good day. i'm really happy that i'm not binging and not overeating. my friends went out fo lunch yesterday, but not me... i really think it's going to be a big help for me.

i'm looking forward to this weekend, and as a vacation, it's a big test for me to see if i can keep myself on track even though i'll be eating out for my meals and snacks. i'll be posting tomorrow, but then i wont be posting again until monday. i hope i can stick to my guns and not be overly tempted....here's to today!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So, yesterday went really well... i actually survived the mall!! yippee. i went right around dinner time, and normally i wuold have gotten 2 fast food meals and a blizzard or something, and this time around i got one 1 greek pita sandwich with no oil and no salt and extra tomatoes. i'm reallt proud of me. it wasn't that filling, so i snack when i got home, but here is how the day went

breakfast:
    1 cup skim milk
    1.5 cups cheerios
    1 fruit cup
    2 fibre cookies

snack:
    4 fibre cookies
    1 yogurt
    1 kiwi

lunch:
    1 1/4 cup rice, 200g pork loin chops, 1/2 cup green beans

snack:
    mini carrots
    sliced cukes
    1 apple sauce

snack: 1 granola bar

supper: 1 greak pita sandwich with sour cream, tomatoes and onions

snack: 2/3 cup rice with 2/3 cups chili
    1 cup skim milk

so all in all a good day. i'm really happy that i'm not binging and not overeating. my friends went out fo lunch yesterday, but not me... i really think it's going to be a big help for me.

i'm looking forward to this weekend, and as a vacation, it's a big test for me to see if i can keep myself on track even though i'll be eating out for my meals and snacks. i'll be posting tomorrow, but then i wont be posting again until monday. i hope i can stick to my guns and not be overly tempted....here's to today!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    just waanted to say WAY TO GO GIRL!!! keep up the goos habits you can do it!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    wow thats great !!

i keep thinking that with all that money your saving from not buying fast food (you must had been spending a fortune !!!!!!!!) you should reward yourself,, nice new outfit or a day at a spa !!

your doing soooo great !
    may
  • jangirls
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL, KEEP UP THE WORK. :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wow Ellelit..you are on day FOURTEEN! You are doing awesome! Good luck making the right decisions on your vacation! Wait...you don't need luck...you have the power! I know you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i'm saving a ton of money. looking back, i would spend about 40 bucks a day on binging. LOL geeeez. it's all going into the bank. i have a fun for education, rrsps, travel, student loan payback, emergency fund and fun fund.... lemme tell ya, the money saved is defitely motivating.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Getting started is the hardest part, but you are on day 14!!!! That ROCKS!!!! Keep it up! You will really start seeing results if you keep it up!!