smart calories???

Options
What is your most filling, sugar-free 200 calorie solution? What would you eat? That's all I have left for the day, and I want to make the most of it. How would you make the most of it if it were you? TIA

Replies

• dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    Apple and peanut butter.
    Yogurt and grapes.
    1 piece of bread and peanut butter.
    Laughing cow cheese and Special K crackers.
    Popcorn.
    An egg with salsa.
    Luna bar (with tea!).
    Yogurt and granola.

It all depends. These aren't sugar free, but it isn't added sugar (depending on brands/types you use).
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    30 grams of walnuts
  • anharrison
    anharrison Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's not 200 calories, but my new kick is Jello Chocolate Sugar-Free Pudding cups.....
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I could eat any of those combinations and still be starving LOL. I guess my 200 cals left for the day just aren't going to go very far.
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Small bowl of cereal with skimmed milk.

But I prefer jam on toast, its not strictly sugar free though...
  • slp2112
    slp2112 Posts: 107
    Options
    a banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter. better yet, a banana with chocolate hazelnut butter or chocolate peanut butter.

a cup of yogurt with 1/2 cup of strawberries and a tiny bit of granola.

or a cup of your favorite frozen yogurt. that's what I'd go for, anyway ....
  • dawnkitchen
    dawnkitchen Posts: 161
    Options
    I could eat any of those combinations and still be starving LOL. I guess my 200 cals left for the day just aren't going to go very far.

Oatmeal, maybe?

I think the best bet might be something with peanut butter or some other protein. Good luck!!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    A banana and silk light milk, yum:) 104 for medium banana and 60 calories for the milk and it fills you up!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Two Morningstar Farms sausage patties. 80 cals each, 10 grams protein each.
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    almonds...salty
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Eggo Waffle with Smucker's Blackberry Fruit Spread = 140 calories. My favorite snack!
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    Oatmeal, yogurt, berries, honey swirled together. Whipped cream on top. Filling, takes care of the sweet tooth. Have it every night.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and fat free, sugar free cool whip!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    a cup of blue bell low fat sugar free dutch chocolate ice cream :bigsmile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    For a meal: 1 chicken breast 100 cals, 3 cups of spinach 15-30 calories depending on brand and 3-4 tbsp salsa 40 cals preferably a natural low-sodium kind like Jack's Garden Salsa from Costco. Best tasking around and only 105mg sodium per 2 tbsp. I never would have considered salsa as a dressing before until I noticed a new person on MFP with an open diary and I noticed he eats it daily.

EDIT: oh an 1/4 red pepper, 8 cals.
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    hot salsa
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/ splenda and cinnamon!! Tastes like a oatmeal cookie and is filling!! This is my go to all the time!! LOVE IT!!!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    30 grams of walnuts
    nuts you can not go wrong with almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds or macadamia nuts plus walnuts, you do not need many and even though it may not feel filling at the moment you are done they will leave you satisfied once they sit for a few mins.
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Cottage cheese and a banana! Cottage cheese is low in calories and high in protein! FYI, I would go for 2% over fat-free =)
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    If I'm hungry and getting low on calories I always go for ham rolls! (yes, ham simply rolled). 4 oz of hillshire farm ultra thin honey ham is 140 calories, enough left over if you want to dip it in something too! Very filling for the amount of calories. If you want something sweet do 2oz of ham (70 calories) and then go for like a cup of blueberries or some other fruit.