Just started 30 day shred & have question!

Options
ace175
ace175 Posts: 518 Member
So I just did the first day of 30 day shred!! I loved it!!!! I just have 1 question though (and this may be dumb/obvious) but does everyone just do 10 days for each of the levels? Like 10 days on level 1, 10 on level 2, then the last 10 on level 3? I'm assuming that's how it's done, but just want to know for sure!!

Replies

• Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thats how the program is laid out but only advance to Level 2 when you are ready.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    thats is but some people mix it up if it gets too easy/boring
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i moved up levels when i could do the one i was on comfortably and all the way through.. took me about 13 days for level one and i'm just about ready to leave level 2.... i figure when i get through 3 i'll try doing 2 levels in one workout... to up it a bit.....
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    In theory, yes. I did it and was ready to move on after 11 or so days. Also, due to my bad wrists, I just skipped level 2 and went straight to level 3. 2 has a lot of push up position moves that I just couldn't do. I did it for about 2 weeks then moved on to other workouts, but just went bad to it the other day! It kicked my you know what!!! Have fun!
  • flaquitadelafrontera
    Options
    I'd recommend just moving up when you feel it suits you! When I'm feeling ambitious I do 2 levels back to back!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    nope, i moved up when i felt ready & i've been doing level 2 longer than 10 days because the plank moves are a killer & i haven't mastered them yet.
  • hannyt
    hannyt Posts: 33
    Options
    i did about a week of level one and moved to level two. i'm still on it and plan on moving to level three soon! i think i'm going to start rotating it between all of them! :)
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    Go at your own pace, you should also take 1-2 days off a week. Even Jillian recommends that. Your body NEEDS rest and you will get more out of exercising if you allow that to happen. I hate level 2, so I usually do level 1 at the advanced pace, and I might just skip level 2. But I also just picked up Ripped in 30 to try as well.
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well that settles it then. Didn't have a chance to get to Walmart today and probably won't this week, but as soon as I can I'm off to purchase The Shred. And because I love doing pushups and plank I can hardly wait to get to level 2!
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    I switched when after 8 days to level 2, I was getting bored with level 1, it was still hard as heck. I have done the same level 2 , 8 days in I switched. So I say keep it fresh so you don't stop doing it.
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Go at your own pace, you should also take 1-2 days off a week. Even Jillian recommends that. Your body NEEDS rest and you will get more out of exercising if you allow that to happen. I hate level 2, so I usually do level 1 at the advanced pace, and I might just skip level 2. But I also just picked up Ripped in 30 to try as well.

I despised level two as well. It is ten times harder then level 3
  • carrie_lebel
    Options

I despised level two as well. It is ten times harder then level 3