Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this, and we can help :flowerforyou: good luck!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and I hope you get the support you need to meet your goals here. I hope you can find a positive outlook on things, I know it is discouraging at times. I too need support, we all have different goals, but any encouragement helps us along the way. It is our nature, and we all strive with a little "way to go" from someone! You should continue with what your were doing when you were loosing weight, tell yourself, I can do this with or without anyone! This site is an awesome tool though, so take full advantage of it! We are all here to encourage each other, so you have found a great place to start your quest again!
  • Morningflower
    Options
    Please don't beat yourself up about this and then not do anything about it; and I would not say that you are weak either!- you showed incredible courage by reaching out to other members in your church and saying, "hey guys, I need some motivation" - that to me takes alot of strength and I am so proud of you. One day at a time, one step at a time - that is how i am doing it because just like you, I fell of the bandwagon but I am making subtle but permanent lifestyle changes. Good Luck Hun!:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome, we are all here to help each other :flowerforyou:
  • PrettyOscar
    PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on completing your first step.....welcome and we are all behind you :flowerforyou:
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    Don't give up the begining is always the hardest but it will get easier!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • vypergrl
    Options
    Imwardx is right

The first step in weight loss is always the hardest. Keep your chin up, it's going to be hard work--but you'll get out of it what you put in!!!

Just remember that when things get hard, if you just keep putting one foot in front of the other...you'll make it to your destination. IF you stop, then you stay right where you are. You have support and friends here, use them. :flowerforyou:

Also, look into Oxygen magazine and Fitness Rx, they have great information you can use to keep yourself motivated and moving in the right direction.

Best of luck to you...:wink:
    Audry