HALF A TURKEY BURGER?

Options
Well, I don't eat beef at all anymore so is 1/2 a turkey burger ok if I saved up my calories for it? cause I MUST HAVE BREAD on a burger. Since we don't have cheese around here anyway, I figure i'm safe lol.

Replies

• callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Are you asking if it’s okay to have a turkey burger? If so then the answer is, of course, yes. You can have whatever you choose. It’s your plan. And only you can determine if the nutrients and calories fit within it.
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    If you get in exercise that day you can earn the bun without having to "reserve" calories for it. :)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Sure it's fine. I actually buy Jennie o's savory seasoned turkey burgers (170 cals/260 sodium) and they're super yummy! I buy them at Walmart.
  • iamdaily
    iamdaily Posts: 5
    Options
    Ohhh... didn't know that. I exercised 45 minutes today PLUS I ate light all day just for this TURKEY BURGER!
  • rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    One of the things that motivates me to exercise is logging it here and then getting to see all the extra calories I "earned." It makes me feel awesome! lol
  • iamdaily
    iamdaily Posts: 5
    Options
    Tomorrow I am going to post the swimsuits that I WILL be wearing by July 4th!
  • Zerita1
    Zerita1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can get the nutritional content from mostly all packaged food including things like, turkey and fish.. The trick is to know the serving size, hope that helps.