Good Afternoon!

Options
What a pleasure to find exactly what I was looking for! I am an active 43 year old with a severe thyroid condition. I have gained 40 pounds in one year, even though I rode my bike a minimum of 150 miles a week! I am pleased to find this site because I used a similar one to quit smoking several years ago and it really helped. I look forward to working with you all!
Kim

Replies

• kimisu
    kimisu Posts: 3
    Options
    What a pleasure to find exactly what I was looking for! I am an active 43 year old with a severe thyroid condition. I have gained 40 pounds in one year, even though I rode my bike a minimum of 150 miles a week! I am pleased to find this site because I used a similar one to quit smoking several years ago and it really helped. I look forward to working with you all!
    Kim
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome!! I have a Thyroid problem myself and this site is great!! I was just diagnoised about 6months ago and they have changed my levels at least once a month and have gained 20 lbs myself! I'm here for you! We all are!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy!

dd
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: Hi welcome. Good luck. hugs from kckat96
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kimisu
    kimisu Posts: 3
    Options
    It's so great that you got diagosed so young! There is a lot of great info out there about our disease, and people live normal healthy lives with it as long as they are paying attention. Let me know how it's going.
    Kim