I was way under my calories. . .

Options
. . .but I ate a bunch of food. I had this falafel, hummus, salad with tomatoes and it was awesome! I had a slice of cheese pizza. And 3 beers. I can't believe how few calories. I did a normal 90 minutes of working out throughout the day, a morning session then evening. And I feel full. I can't believe how much food I can eat while dieting.

Replies

• jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    that's what's so amazing about this site. it takes the hunger pains and well.. the "dieting" out of a diet! it makes it so easy to feel full, and stay under.
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing! It's fantastic :D

I had a chicken shawarma for dinner and a slice of lemon meringue pie for dessert! I know its not the healthiest choice, but considering my net calories were under 1250, I was pretty freaking happy about it. :P
  • Dutchgirly
    Dutchgirly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yes! I don't have to punish my body like super cut back well all foods. now i can eat way better, i just try to move around more. :)
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    It's great, this site. This is my second week and I've actually discovered that after calorie counting my diet previously was really healthy! it was the stuff I was eating between meals, lollies etc that was making me fat.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    I made taco salad last night... I measured everything out so it would all be a serving size, and I could not believe how full my plate was!! It was a huge taco salad!! I couldnt even finish it! And only about 550 calories!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    that sounds delish!
  • cmeginnis
    Options
    i love this site, it really helps me keep track of my diet. My biggest problem is drinking on the weekends but I'm trying to cut back. What I like best is when i put it down in writting it helps me know what i'm putting in my body so even when i can't look at the cals in something I have a good idea of what they are and i do better without even thinking about it.
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I find myself TRYING to get up to my 1200 calorie minimum sometimes...especially when I get a great workout in!! It's amazing!!!! :smile: