lonely

Options
2»

Replies

• sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi Karren, I think one of the things that has kept me going is being part of a group. It took me a while to find the right one but I've met so many great people with the Swat Walking group and it really keeps me involved and committed to coming back every day. Don't give up and if you don't find a group you like then start one of your own! :smile: Come check out the Swat Walking group if your into walking.
  • patrickkallie
    Options
    Hi Karen feel free to add me as a friend. I know the struggles of losing weight and it's something that no one should go at alone. We all need to help each other.
  • 2004Jessica
    2004Jessica Posts: 113
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend..... Wait, how about I add YOU?:flowerforyou:
  • crystal45044
    Options
    Hi Karen! I'm very new on here too! And there's nothing like someone motivating you when you need it most! Heck I know I always need it!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! Have been on here since Jan of this year... have lost 18lbs total but only 11 since joining the site but that is FINE with me. I am down 4 pant sizes and I plan on keeping on. If ANYONE wants to add me please feel free. I am currently doing 30day shred am on day 8 level 1. I also do biggest loser power walk. wii biggest loser challenge and just got Bob Harper's inside out DVD. Its a butt kicker so will have to work my way into it. Good luck to EVERYONE
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    Hi Karen, I'll send a FR. No one should lose weight alone. So far I've lost 9 pounds, but I've got 64 to go! :flowerforyou:
  • paigelyn88
    paigelyn88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No one should be lonely--we can do it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • SooZQZ
    SooZQZ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Karen! I only joined this week as well, been on the "17 Day Diet" since last Monday. Have
    Lost 5 lbs in a week. And I SURE KNOW ABOUT LONELINESS! Lol
    Looking forward to getting out of the house, been stuck on my rural country
    farm, in Northeast PA Pocono Mts region, all winter...lots of SNOW, and ice!
    I'm way off the beaten track, 10 miles from the nearest loaf of bread, gas station or store.
    My hubby works all week (Mon-Fri) in LI NY, (and stays there at a friend's house) so when
    I am snowed in during the winter, the winter blues and depression from being homebound
    Causes most people to put on weight, particularly after the HOLIDAYS. Right? Plus no exercise!
    Can't wait till Spring so I can take walks on my country road or property, and maybe ride my new
    Bike, never used.
  • SooZQZ
    SooZQZ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PS Anyone who wants to add me as a frIend, please do so! I have to figure out how to post my profile
    Picture on here.
  • abdehor
    abdehor Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello Karen,
    Dont feel lonely, I will talk to you. Just add me as a friend, I dont know how to do it
    I am just starting my second week on this, fed up with losing this weight. I have lost it loads of times but gain it back and more.