Turbo Jam... WOW!!

Options
I got Turbo Jam in the mail today and was so excited to try it out. My friend came over and we started with Cardio Party. We usually do Zumba or Gold's Gym Dance for the Wii and she is super fit (I'm getting fit again after giving birth 11 weeks ago). All I can say about Turbo Jam is WOW!!! It kicked our butts!!! I thought that it would be super easy based on reviews I've read (I wanted to do Turbo Fire because of it) but its pretty intense but super fun! My heart rate monitor said I burned 630 calories. Amazing! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Replies

• LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    I'm doing Kettleworx's 6 week challenge, but after that I'm going to start using my Turbo Jam DVDs.
    I tried doing them before, but between being a couch potato and lack of coordination ..
    I felt it was better to wait d:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Nice job Ladies! I'm so happy to hear you've become a fellow Chalene disciple!!!

Sharon
  • Diya13
    Diya13 Posts: 24
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam! It's the only exercise routine I've found fun and therefore can actually stick to. I just started Turbo Fire 4 weeks ago and I love that too, it is extremely intense but I've noticed a lot of muscle toning from it.
  • kimmy44
    kimmy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Turbo jam is great! I have had it for a couple of yrs, I stopped doing it over ayr ago but started again almost 2 weeks ago and I do it everyday. I do the 20 min one when I work 8 to 8 and have no time. I hope you continue to have alot of fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Keep it up and you will see amazing results. I am on my second round of TurboFire and feel absolutely amazing. After a round of TurboJam you will want to try TurboFire.

Can't wait to hear how you like the entire program. Keep pushing play!!! :bigsmile:
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Chalene is very encouraging! 20 min workout is tomorrow!!
  • jenn2782
    jenn2782 Posts: 47
    Options
    Love Turbo Jam! Love Chalene! I have had the dvds for quite sometime and i can honestly say I always go back to it.