Anyone else wanting to lose 50 - 80lbs?

Options
I'd like some friends with about the same goals as me. I've been on here for a couple of days and have met some great people, but a few more wouldn't hurt! Right now my goal is set to losing 65 pounds hopefully by Sept/October, though how long it takes doesn't really matter to me. It would be great to have some motivation coming from someone with similar goals! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yep, looking to lose 65 lbs myself. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • rks6902
    rks6902 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thats about what I would like to lose, at least initially or probably realistically.
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Krissy - I have a goal to lose 80 lbs. I'd love to lose 40 for the summer. Hopefully with the support on here we can all give each other, we can all achieve our goals! Good luck with yours!!! :o)

Helen
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Yes ma'am. I am in that range. Would like to lose at least 80 pounds if not a little more. I love this ssite even tho I have only been on here a couple of days myself. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • trecha
    trecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I am hoping to lose 60 lbs in a healthy way.
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    50 lbs for me.:wink:
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    Great to see I'm not the only one! :smile:
  • fodorl
    fodorl Posts: 12
    Options
    me 2!!! like to lose 50 pounds!!! Send me a friend request if you like!!!!
  • EJWoolcock
    Options
    Yep, still got at least that to go! Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hello my names Amber and i have 67 pounds left to lose i started out with over a hundred to lose but joined this site and a gym last week after being on a long plateau
  • K2T4e2n6
    K2T4e2n6 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hey I'm ALSO trying to lose about 50lbs by Sept/October. We should totally be friends and keep each other motivated!!!
  • darling_nickie
    darling_nickie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    About 55 lbs to lose here! Right now I am at 215 and want to get down to 160...hoping by the years end! My main goal atm is to get under 200 by my birthday--May 15th :) Feel free to add me...right now I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred so I am exercising everyday and would love some encouragement and ppl to talk to! Anyone feel free to friend me!
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    You cannot make more than 5 friend requests every 10 minutes.
    --
    Haha, there's a limit :tongue: I'll send more requests when I can. Thanks everyone! I've only been one here for a few days, and it is really great!
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in that range for my long term goal :)
  • f1ferg1rl
    Options
    Count me in!! I've only been on here two days and I've already screwed up on both of them, but with all the support from people here, I'm sure I can rebound. Feel free to add me as a friend too!! :-)
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    I figure that I might as well lose it the right way with hard work in sweat then to put it all back on a few months later. I'm aiming for the whole lifestyle change. :happy:
  • nhuston
    nhuston Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to lose 50 lbs by Sept. for my 12 year anniversary trip with my boyfriend to Las Vegas.
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    Aw! I'd deffinantly like to drop mine before schools starts after summer in late August, but it probably wont happen, but I'd love to drop it before my anniversary on January 11. :bigsmile:
  • jcb2kds
    jcb2kds Posts: 40
    Options
    My goal is 50 lbs, too