Anyone else wanting to lose 50 - 80lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• sbarham
    sbarham Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that's great! Building our own support is so good. My goal is 80-90 lbs with about 65 to go! Good luck! :smile:
  • JenniferVegas
    JenniferVegas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

My original goal was 109 or something around there. I've lost about 22 so I'm close to the 60 - 80 mark now.

=)
  • marte80
    marte80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I too have 60-65 lbs to lose. I am aiming for late summer as well. My husband and I have our 8th anniversary this year in September. We are planning a trip to Vegas, I want to be fabulous. Nice to meet you, maybe we can motivate and inspire each other.
  • Krissy_breann
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I'm slowly adding ya'll, it's taking time b/c of the 5 in 10 minutes, but I'm getting there! You all have amazing goals and weightloss already! :flowerforyou:
  • destinyangel
    Options
    Yes I am trying to lose 65......feel free to add me...
  • tjcpt
    tjcpt Posts: 8
    Options
    I am looking to lose 72 lbs. It WILL happen.......5486898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. I am looking to lose about 50 pounds and looking for new friends to help me stay motivated:) I'll send you a request.. and would accept any requests from others:)
  • tame216
    tame216 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up today and I'm so excited!! I've had my share of up and down weight loss and gain,but this is the most critical goal I've ever set out to reach. I'm getting married 09/10/11 and MUST lose at least 50lbs!! I refuse to purchase my dress and pay $200 dollars more simply due to my size- so I'm making a bold step and ordering 2 sizes small ( well at least 1 lol) :)!! Good luck to u all!
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds by my birthday - October 22nd!!! The more support we all have, the better. Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • macsmammy
    Options
    im looking to lose possible 100 lbs or so
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    About 55 lbs to lose here! Right now I am at 215 and want to get down to 160...hoping by the years end! My main goal atm is to get under 200 by my birthday--May 15th :) Feel free to add me...right now I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred so I am exercising everyday and would love some encouragement and ppl to talk to! Anyone feel free to friend me!
  • amber_hanners
    Options
    hello we have around the same goalk im currently 217 and would like to get down to 150 my first big weightloss goal is 199
  • amber_hanners
    Options
    oooppps guess i dont really know how to use this right my last message was for the person i quoted above. lo0l