20 Worst Drinks

Options
My fiancee shared this with me and really opened my eyes. Tells me what to avoid in the future.

Here is the link.

http://eatthis.womenshealthmag.com/slide/worst-beverage-america?slideshow=184612#sharetagsfocus

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! I can't believe some of the calorie values for some of those drinks! I could have 5-6 meals for one!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow.
    That's kinda gross if you think about it.
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fortuantely, there are only 2 on the list I'd even consider. And those I have maybe once a year! There were several I've never heard of and most of them didn't appeal to me at all. The up side to not liking ice cream or chocolate, I guess! :smile:

Thanks for the info! :flowerforyou:
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    That was crazy! Luckily I have only ever had one of those...the Starbuck's Frappucinno. I couldn't imagine the calories and sugar in some of those drinks!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 liter of sunkist sitting under my microwave :/ next to mt. dew i thought it would be better hahahaha soooo wrong.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    wow... crazy... good thing I don't drink any of those drinks. :smile: Thanks for sharing.
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Being on here has made me so much more aware of what I am intaking. I have learned so much especially from the experiences of others, to include what to and not to enjoy.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    6 Krispy Kremes are only 280 calories? A jam doughnut is 205!

I wonder if those are vegan?
  • ryzola
    ryzola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had a 'Barnamint Bailey's' at TGI Fridays the other day. It was gorgeous but I'd imagine it is an easy 600+ calories.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    EWWWW. i am never drinking anything but black coffee and water again!! LOL:drinker:
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    That is nuts!! I am happy to say I have never drank anything on there (except the McD's milkshake as a kid). I read i to my hubby and he is never having one again.