Why didn't anyone tell me?

Options
13»

Replies

• gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Frozen mango chunks are delicious too!! :)

Ohmygosh, brilliant! That sounds so good, especially since they're (finally) starting to come into season!
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love frozen grapes! And frozen banana! :mmmmmm
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    omg. i just looked up "microwave half grapes" on youtube. TONS of videos of grapes bursting into flames. what the heck! good to know!

whoa.
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    3LittleMonkeys, I think this sort of information needs to be given without being requested. I mean, really. SPHERES OF SORBET!

Oh for gosh sake! I was being silly.
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    Options
    So since we are talking about frozen. Did you know you can make ice cream out of frozen bananas? All you need is a food processor.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So since we are talking about frozen. Did you know you can make ice cream out of frozen bananas? All you need is a food processor.

OoOo i've never tried to make it myself but I've had "banana whips" from this all natural raw cafe and it was sooo yummy! The one that I tried had.... shredded carrots and raisins in it too and it was awesome :)
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    Options

OoOo i've never tried to make it myself but I've had "banana whips" from this all natural raw cafe and it was sooo yummy! The one that I tried had.... shredded carrots and raisins in it too and it was awesome :)

The food processor jumps around a bit at first. But let it go and the frozen banana becomes a creamy consistency.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    There are frozen grapes in the freezer where I work (been there ever since I started in August), but I guess I now know why they are there. I may have to try this.

I wonder how strawberries would be...
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I love frozen fruit, especially frozen peaches. When you put them on top of a scoop of lowfat ice cream, it makes dessert seem a little bigger.

Shannon
  • k_b_fit
    k_b_fit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do don't cut them in half and microwave them....No ....Just don't do it ok!

haha. makes me curious to try that. ;-)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have a bad feeling that there are going to be a lot of ruined microwaves in the near future...
  • ericjknight
    Options
    Grape in Microwave demo here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFNzu3GanK4
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    They're so good, but I have sensitive teeth :(
  • acquiescent
    Options
    bump