HELP ME!!! Food, food, everywhere!

Options
Ok, you wouldn't believe what my kitchen looks like right now! The church folks are putting a new roof on our parsonage, so all day yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I've got church folks here working. And, the women of the church are making sure there's plenty of food here to feed everyone.

Soooooo.....right now in my kitchen there are 8 DOZEN DONUTS! Yes, 8 DOZEN! Fresh from a local bakery!!! My BG levels are going up just smelling them!

And, a crock pot full of hot dogs, another one with chili, deli meats, cheeses, CHIPS, BAGS AND BAGS OF CHIPS! Sodas, and wait, there's more!

COOKIES, AND BROWNIES! YES, HOME MADE BROWNIES! And worse, one lady baked a WHOLE PAN of sugar-free brownies just for me! But they've still got carbs AND get this--powdered sugar on top of sugar free-brownies. God bless her!

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm afraid, I'm very afraid! cwm31.gif

Someone help me! Rush over here and start eating the donuts at least-please!!!!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ok, you wouldn't believe what my kitchen looks like right now! The church folks are putting a new roof on our parsonage, so all day yesterday, today, and tomorrow, I've got church folks here working. And, the women of the church are making sure there's plenty of food here to feed everyone.

Soooooo.....right now in my kitchen there are 8 DOZEN DONUTS! Yes, 8 DOZEN! Fresh from a local bakery!!! My BG levels are going up just smelling them!

And, a crock pot full of hot dogs, another one with chili, deli meats, cheeses, CHIPS, BAGS AND BAGS OF CHIPS! Sodas, and wait, there's more!

COOKIES, AND BROWNIES! YES, HOME MADE BROWNIES! And worse, one lady baked a WHOLE PAN of sugar-free brownies just for me! But they've still got carbs AND get this--powdered sugar on top of sugar free-brownies. God bless her!

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm afraid, I'm very afraid! cwm31.gif

Someone help me! Rush over here and start eating the donuts at least-please!!!!
  • racie3
    racie3 Posts: 10
    Options
    You poor thing!! That's got to be a huge challenge! You can get through this!! Look at where you've been... you have the strength to resist! I suggest a giant glass of water... and open the windows to let all those wonderful smells out! :flowerforyou: & a big hug too!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. Oh the temptation! Don't give in, just look at all that fattening food and think about it being globs of fat all over your body. I'm sending my son over to eat it all up. He's a tall skinny 22 year old with a hollow leg who doesn't gain a ounce. Once he's eaten it all up he'll be hungry again in about 5 minutes. :laugh: