Hi, Need Every bit of Motivation and what works

Options
Hi folks,

My name is Monica Jogi and i am from Pittsburgh. I work a day job in IT. I am a vegetarian and have been working out hard cnsistently for quite some time but have not seen my weight go down.
I do not over eat, unhealthy etc but i am trying to figure out whats holding my results and the suckiest part is sometimes i see weight adding on which is just demotivating when i work out 4-5 days/ week and i mean intense workout

I am here hoping that this site will help me be on track and all your success stories will further give me a zest to keep on keeping on!!

Love to all!
Cheers :)
MonJo

Replies

• huitzilopochtli
    Options
    Hi Mónica,
    I'm almost new here, and i'm trying to know the experiences from the other people, but I'm preatty sure that if we could share our own experiences will motivate us to continue the program. =)
  • monjo80
    monjo80 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey, Welcome 2 u :) and yes sharing will definitely help each on of us move ahead!!
    I am just loving logging what i eat and its amazing how i am concious of everything i out in my mouth .
    Although, i dont want to become a freak and still want to be able to enjoy the food that i eat :)

Well anyways, good luck to you and lets keep going at it

Cheers!
    MJ
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Monica
    I started again the other day.
    Its amazing how much I was overeating when I thought I was eating healthy.
    Hopefully I'll stay on track this time.
    Good Luck!
  • monjo80
    monjo80 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Rosie,

I know what you mean. I thought i was eating healthy too but was conviniently missing the tiny bites of Indian sweets and carbs i was loading on. I am excited to have a healthy eating habit setup ..
    Lets motivate each other and keep going @ it!!

Gud Luck 2 u 2..
    Cheers!!
    MonJo