Requests for MFP

Options
tell us when our friends are on

if you could change MFP or modify it how would you do it?

Replies

• Mission4Life
    Options
    Good idea.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Telling when I'm on personally would be hard...
    my account is logged in in the morning and on throughout the day so I can log food as I eat it or browse forums during a break etc, just because I would show online if this change were made it doesn't mean I'm here.
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    I 3rd that! Maybe a Chat of some sort too! I know I know sort of like Facebook! :)
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I wish I could 'copy' a meal or snack and attach it to the next day....
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    Okay I agree with her to I don't know that b/c I'm online I'm actually sitting behind the keyboard
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options

You can! In your diary, click the right arrow near the date and it will go to the next day's food diary. Under "Quick Tools" for Breakfast, Lunch, etc. click "Copy Yesterday" or "Copy Recent". I use it all the time :smile:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    If someone responds directly to a post you made, could you be notified so you can respond back again? It's hard to go back through the board later to see if someone answered a question or made a comment back to you.
  • Pandorian
    Options
    You actually can copy a meal to use it the next day. When you're logging your food click quick tools ...remember meal.,.. presto copy it in todays log... (must go to the day you had the meal you want to copy)

Or you can click copy yesterday if you're on todays log to copy yesterdays meal
  • Pandorian
    Options
    For responses to your posts, when you're ont he forums click my topics... it tells you how many posts are in the thread, when the last post was made... if you are the last poster in the thread no responses have been made... if you're not then there are responses (to the thread at least, not necessarily to your post IN a thread)
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    I 3rd that! Maybe a Chat of some sort too! I know I know sort of like Facebook! :)

I was thinking something like that this morning! :wink:
  • iraidatheseeker
    Options
    If someone responds directly to a post you made, could you be notified so you can respond back again? It's hard to go back through the board later to see if someone answered a question or made a comment back to you.

I'm with you on this one!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Or move it to a different meal or snack, too.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

You can! In your diary, click the right arrow near the date and it will go to the next day's food diary. Under "Quick Tools" for Breakfast, Lunch, etc. click "Copy Yesterday" or "Copy Recent". I use it all the time :smile:

Cool! I posted before I saw this, then I had to go check it out. Thanks for sharing.
  • meandmyheart
    meandmyheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options

This is EXACTLY what i've been saying / thinking! Sort of an @ reply like Facebook has.