LOVE me some MFP

Options
I don;t know if I;m ready to share my pix yet (still seeing a healthy tire) but I have gone from 320 to 238 in 10 months or so.

I feel great and the healthy eating and daily exercise has been amazing. The only thing different this time is that MFP is in my corner keeping me on track...

4332622.png

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible! Congratulations!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am not as far into my journey as you, but couldn't be happier with MFP! Best of Luck as you continue!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    ditto brother!! congrats on the lose :)
  • nicolette311
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep up the good work! That "tire" will be a "flat tire" in no time FLAT! Lol, good luck!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. You are lookin' ultra handsome. And, dare I say...dapper!
  • bdgstone1
    bdgstone1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    That's AMAZING!!! Totally pic worthy!! :wink:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    u SHOULD POST THEM! LOVE THE U, U ARE AND WHO U HAVE BECOME....IT ALL IN THE PROCESS!iN THE END IT WHATS COUNTS....i LOVE TO SEE THE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER!:)
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Good going!! Keep up the great work :)
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!! Congratulations!
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! Pictures....pictures....pictures...:bigsmile:
  • Dianielle
    Dianielle Posts: 50
    Options
    That is amazing if I were you I would show it!!!!! You worked hard!!! I was the 322, now 285. And Ive posted pictures already and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!