Need some support big time! HELP!

Options
I've done this twice before and both times i stopped before reaching my goals and I would love some support to help motivate me and I will support you too!!!!!

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Good luck you can do it
  • ekbontje
    ekbontje Posts: 36
    Options
    Me too! I just joined today, but I REALLY need someone to hold me accountable. Which is why I went online in search of someone who feels like I do. Someone who I can tell the truth to when I just ate 6 cookies, and who will tell me to get my *kitten* on the elliptical when I really don't feel like it.
  • ronieslp
    ronieslp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tell us somethings that make you stop believing in yourself? What are the hurdles in your life that keep you from climbing over them?
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    Welcome back!
    Feel free to add me...I know that having a few friends on here to comment on my activity has encouraged me.
    Best of luck to you!
  • sjaelg
    sjaelg Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to have an online friend to help motivate me and keep me in check.. I would gladly do the same.:smile:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I would love to give my support to anyone who needs it God knows I need just as much support so add me if you like anyone.
  • charliebrowntx
    Options
    Hello! I am willing to support you if you are willing to support me. I am a 47yr old who needs lots of motivation to eat lite food and watch may cals. as much as possibly. I really love the way we can record our foods here and it make it more real to us. It makes me own up to myself and my faults and flaws. I love having it there for me to see exactly what I have eaten each day. You are more than welcome to message me.

charliebrowntx