To-ta-ly new & Curious

Options
Okay, so hi! I'm Aleksa. :heart: I'm new and I wanted to know if this really works. So, does it? :huh:

Replies

• monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Depends on your effort and commitment. What I can tell you for sure about MFP is that there is a TON of support! Everyone here has been so supportive and the sight is really user friendly and helpful! Stick around and you will see. Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    It works if you apply your self and stick to it.. it works
  • crjugrl
    crjugrl Posts: 172
    Options
    It works if you do! It's a great tool :flowerforyou:
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above. It works if you do! Dedicate yourself to making positive changes, learn all you can and apply it. Good luck!!!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yes YEs Yes it works....but like anything thats worth it there is a lot of hard work to be done. Welcome and good luck.
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Like somebody put on another post it works if you put effort into it. I like how you can log everything in & it tracks you & tells you that you have earned so much because of the excercise you did. I really want to get a really good workout in so I can see how many calories I can burn. The support is awesome, everybody on here is in it for the same reason to lose weight so add some friends & start on the journey thats going to change you.:laugh:
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Well if losing 32 pounds in 7 1/2 weeks means this works then yes I would say it does. This is a great program and has a lot of really cool people here that are very supportive. I absolutely love this site! I'm sure you too will find it very useful....good luck in your endeavors.
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    well, a couple years ago i was eating better (or so i thought) and going to the gym pretty much every other day, for at least 6 months straight, and i have lost almost the same amount in the month and a half here as i did then, where i am keeping track of exactly what i eat, and not going to the gym, just walking my dog and the occasional workout video. so, i like to think it works :)
  • makaela17
    Options
    New to the site, looks like it could help me a lot! Please help by encouring me to get to my goal weight, 30 more lbs to go! A little about me i'm happily married and I have had 3 wonderful kids!