Introducing the new me!

Options
Hello fellow fitness pals! My sister actually got me on this site? Whoo Hoo! I'm not new to the diet scene, but this time, it's ALL about me!!! I've had problems with aching feet, knees and hips. I hate any kind of mirror, and I'm sick and tired of always getting my cloths in the "plus size" section of any store. (Not that there is anything wrong with that. :) ) I feel unattractive, gross and disgusting. I have depression because of my weight and was using food for comfort. But not anymore! I am taking control of my life!! I want to be happy. I want to feel like "me" again. With my determination and support from all my friends and family, I CAN DO IT!!

Replies

• braggsaw
    braggsaw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES YOU CAN!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You can and you WILL do it. One step at a time :wink:
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    Summoning up the motivation and determination is half the battle! Welcome to MFP, and the best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • jkimdy
    jkimdy Posts: 3
    Options
    Best of Luck and you can do it! All it take is some willpower and determination to reach your goal.:wink:
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    You can do this!! I know this because Im your sister :) and I know how strong willed you can be!! And it is about time to start thinking about yourself!!! Take controll of your life and great things will happen! This site is a great place to get support!! Your beautiful inside and out PandaBear!!! :heart: