Prayer request for sensitive subject please

Options
my beautiful, intelligent, amazing 19 year old daughter was admited to a mental health unit in the early hours of Saturday. She suffers from long term eating disorders and has added alcohol into the mix with devastating effects.

Today I ask you for prayers that the doctors with be able to start treatment with wisdom, that she will accept the treatment and that partcularly that she will find the Lord who loves her

Thank you for reading this and for your prayers

In christian love

Sharan

Replies

• wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharan,

My thoughts are with you and your daughter X
  • binsylad
    binsylad Posts: 99
    Options
    My father has MH Problems.

There will be plenty of others on here that will offer support for you and your Daughter.

Take Care,

Mike / UK
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Your daughter, as well as you and the rest of your family will be in my prayers!!!
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    My thoughts are definitely with you and your daughter Sharan. Big hugs to you both.
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    It is Well with your Daughter. The plans that God has for you and yours is of good and not of evil, to bring you to an expected and perfect end. Her healing will be complete...Hugs
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless...
  • Selaen
    Selaen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you during this hard time.
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My heart bleeds for you, your daughter and all of your family, as this is something the whole family is affected by. As hard as it was to get the help, it will work out. If the option is there after her treatment please see about family councling to help heal as a family. Keep your faith as it will guide you when nothing else seems logical. All of you are in my prayers. A special prayer to your daughter that she may overcome this and know how truely blessed she is that she has you.
  • RichB77
    RichB77 Posts: 88
    Options
    May the Lord guide your daughter out of her current situation, and grant you and your family His special peace.

Rich
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and your entire family at this difficult time.
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yesterday she was reviewed and seen fit for discharge...she really wasn't..she even told them she wasn't...now she is at home and I need prayers to help me support her and prayers for her mental well being.
    The reason she was there is because she hit crisis point Thursday, wouldn't come home and after being picked up by the police on Friday afternoon for drunken behaviour, was let back out on the streets. She took herself to A&E where she was seen and seen fit to be taken to the local mental health unit...
    And here we are
    I do praise God for a weekend of restbite
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh, it's been a long few months...but I'm back now! Jessica has been up and very down, attempted suicide and readmitted to another unit for a week. She moved out of home and is now living in supportive homeless accommodation for young people and her key worker is a Christian. On admittance, he asked her if she had her bible with her! Amen! Last Sunday she gave her life back to our Lord..the key words of the message were CHANGE, TODAY and MIRACLES! Jessica has been saying those words all week..I really pray that the miracle of change happens today. Thank you for your support, I praise God for you all

Sharan :)