New

Options
Hello my name is Becky. I am 30 years old and have 2 beautifuls girls, 7 & 3. I have been eating healthy and trying to lose weight for about a year now. I have become a lot healthier and I have lost weight and toned up a lot. I never counted calories before I just ate clean and made sure I was getting the right portions of protein, veggies, fat and grains but find myself in a rut. Staying at the same weight for a long time, my weight just wouldn't budge!!! I workout 5 days a week most of the time and so I just started on MFP hoping that it gets me out of my rut and headed to my goal weight. I need to lose 17 lbs.

Replies

• goodgirl4
    Options
    Hey,

my name is Larhonda and I am 31. I have been trying to watch what i eat and lose some weight. I work in a very high stress environment which does not help the fact that I am an emotional eater. I have been a member of MFP for about a year but I have not been as committed. I hope this time I will go the distance. I recently got engaged and just want to look nicer of my special day. I have about eight months to go from 176 to 165 or better. wish me the best!!!

L
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am sure if you set your mind to it you will rock it!!!!
  • sueann243
    Options
    Hi My name is Sueann I am new grandma and a college student, my major is health science. I am going to be a Paramedic and
    I am trying to lose weight before summer I have my nieces graduation to go too. so wish me luck.
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    good Luck Sueann!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Welcome to the site - please feel free to add me!! I love finding new friends and can offer support and motivation throughout your journey!!

Have an awesome day!!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    HI, I just started here last week. I am 33 and mother of two. Here to hopefully lose a bunch of weight. If you need a friend, you can add me!