Tips for not cheating on weekends?

Options
2»

Replies

• krwtvl02
    krwtvl02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is what helps me on the weekends, say for instance Saturday morning and I know I am going to be out for a while. The morning before I step out of the door, I jump on the MFP site and find what I really want to eat, then I incorporate it into my plan for lunch. I have a small breakfast and kinda large lunch like a #1 with cheese at Wendys and I have Honey Nut Cheerios for dinner. That way I don't feel deprived and I can still have a few small snacks. Its better to log in your meals ahead of time so you won't be doing it as you go along. :smile:

Hope that helps.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem. I do so well when Im at work during the week, but the weekends I usually splurge a lot and thats not a good thing. I always feel guilty about it... but I LOVE food so much. Before I got pregnant I lost about 35 pounds on my own, I noticed that when I splurged on the weekends, I gained 2 more pounds that I had just lost and it was a vicious cycle. I finally stopped doing that and noticed a big difference, so come Monday morning I wasnt upset with myself. Now if only I could listen to my own advice and get back on my old regimen. I agree with with everyones advice. Keep yourself busy, alow yourself one or 2 cheat meals or snacks. Try to work out both days or put in a longer amount. You can do it!