Today is a new day!!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Trisha and I joined myfitnesspal because I have 130lbs to lose and need the support. I have struggled with my weightloss for most of my life, but it really got out of control after having three babies. I am married to a wonderful man who doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. He doesn't understand how much I struggle with my weight. I am about 70 lbs heavier today than I was when we married. This bothers me. I run a daycare out of my home and work part time. I also go to school. I am very busy and have a hard time balancing all that I do and being healthy. At the end of the day, it is easy to drive thru a fast food place. I am comitted to changeing my unhealthy habits.

Replies

• activemom
    activemom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    good luck to you. sounds like you have a great attitude! you can do it! use the tools on here and start counting.............
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome Trisha! I hope you will soon find MFP is a wonderful place to help you on your path to a much healthier you! :) Feel free friend me if you like and we can help each other along the way.:smile: