Mini Challenge!!!!

Options
I've been working out 4-6 days per week already and have seen great improvements so far, but my legs and abs still need a lot of work if I'm going to get to where I want to be by bikini time! So, I think I'll add some extra squats and ab work into my daily routine to get toned up. I'm thinking 60 squats (a mix of regular, chair, and sumo squats) per day with light weights on my easier workout days and just my body weight on my heavy workout days. Also 60 reps of ab work (various ab exercises) everyday for the next 30 days. Hopefully that is an attainable goal for a busy working mommy! Just wanted to see if anyone else cares to join in! You can do a different number of reps if you'd like...I just like having other people to do it with me because it keeps me accountable. So, join me ladies and gents!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• RissyKissy
    RissyKissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yay! So glad y'all are joining in! I think for me personally, it will be easiest to do my 60 squats and ab moves in the mornings before work then my usual workout in the afternoons...so tomorrow morning, it's on like donkey kong baby! Woohoo!!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    Alright, one day down! I did 30 regular squats, 15 sumo squats, 15 chair squats, 30 bicycle crunches, 15 regular crunches and squirms (15 on each side). Man, this is going to be a rough month...but so worth it if we can keep it up!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    Options
    So I've been doing very well with this challenge so far...only missed one day because my son was sick. Have y'all been able to fit it in everyday?