Turbo Fire Anybody?

amberaz
amberaz Posts: 328 Member
Starting turbo Fire Next week and just wondering if anybody else is too. I think having a support group with people all on the same week would be nice.

Replies

• Hi my name is Jessica and I am a stay at home mom. I started TF yesterday.This is my 2nd round I would love to have some support, so I am in.I am trying to lose 13 pounds and tone up.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    I will be starting Turbo Fire but got to finish Shred first, so I won't be starting until the end of March.

Are you doing the Prep Schedule first or just leaping straight in?
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    I started Turbo Fire last month. It's so amazing!!! You all will love it!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    I just started Turbo Fire yesterday and it was tough but I loved it. I wanted to join a group but the ones that were out know seem to already started either last month or earlier. Let me know if you start one because I am interested.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Hi Ladies! There are several threads on this board for people doing Turbo Fire so please check them out and come join us. It's my favorite workout program so I love to talk to others about it. I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches during my first round.

Sharon
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Right now I am doing Turbo Jam because I hadn't worked out in nearly 2 months due to an injury- not Turbo related. I am a huge fan of CJ and all of her products.
  • Hi Jessica,

I'm Jessica too. I just started my 3rd week of Turbofire and I love it!! It really gives you energy for the entire day. I haven't lost lbs yet but I do some change in my body.
  • amberaz
    I am a stay at home mom, too. I have been working out since January and I have not lost any weight, but have toned up a lot. I am really close to my goal weight so I don't expect to lose much, I just want to have actual muscles for once. I am just going to jump right in on Sunday since I am already at the point of working out 6 days per week for at least 45 minutes. I am also going to still try to do my Tuesday Zumba class because I love it so much. I just bought TF on Ebay today, so I really hope it gets here by this weekend. I can't wait to post some before and and after pictures and send in for my T-shirt!

A question for those who have done TF in the past, what resistance bands do you use? I need to get some but I don't know which ones to buy.
  • I use the ones that came with the workout.You can get them on the Beachbody site under equipment/gear the bands are about $40
  • amberaz
    Should we post a March Turbo Fire group? That way we are all around the same point, give or take a few workouts.
  • That would be great!
  • amberaz
    Posted a group! Can't wait to get started!