anyone have meal replacement recipes?

Options
I am looking for smootihes or shakes i can make at home that are filling and healthy...help please!!

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I posted a recipe on here the other day, it is a peanut butter smoothie. Now, you can use substitutions with this stuff. I used 1/2 c. sugar free ice cream (or frozen yogurt), 1 tblspn natural peanut butter, 1 c. fat free milk, handfull of ice-and blended all of that together. I didn't add banana, but if you do, I'm sure it would be delicious and it will fill you up for longer. I had this for lunch and it lasted me all the way til dinner! You can also add protein powder or flax seed, etc.
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is by far, my favorite one!

Jillian Michael's - Natural Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla Cream Shake, 1 scoop
    Skippy's - All Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 Tbsp
    Great Value - 1 Percent Milk, 1 cup
    FROZEN Banana - Medium

Just mix all ingredients in a blender or bullet and it is great! It's around 420 calories.
  • liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I posted a recipe on here the other day, it is a peanut butter smoothie. Now, you can use substitutions with this stuff. I used 1/2 c. sugar free ice cream (or frozen yogurt), 1 tblspn natural peanut butter, 1 c. fat free milk, handfull of ice-and blended all of that together. I didn't add banana, but if you do, I'm sure it would be delicious and it will fill you up for longer. I had this for lunch and it lasted me all the way til dinner! You can also add protein powder or flax seed, etc.

How many cals is this??
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    1 half pint heavy cream
    5 eggs
    nutmeg
    stevia liquid creamy vanilla

Blend. Consume. Delicious and loaded with healthy fats & protein. I actually have it on my diary today if you want to check out the nutrition.
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I love my Shakeology form beach body! I get the chocolate kind, haven't tried the green berry yet.

Ive also become a fan of the Yogie teas. Tea isn't a meal replacement, but it gets be past the times i want to snack. They have one called slim life that helps suppress appetite and a fasting one that smells yummy.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Bump
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Bump!