Replies

• jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Mexican food :happy:
  • amybear27
    amybear27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! I absolutely love the stuff (it too bad the calories add up very quickly).

Have you tried PB2. it has been my saving grace.
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Alcohol is not necessarily my biggest weakness (althoug I do love it).....but it leads me to the others (chips, chocolate, second helpings of food I wouldn't normally have). So I've gone cold turkey! Have not touched a drop since 16 january.....and I'm staying stone cold sober all year!!
  • micheleinpa
    Options
    Pizza, potato chips, sweets and anything chocolate and the worst part is I (used to) enjoy these things while watching TV in the evening :embarassed:

5345368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Home-made bread fresh from the oven, slathered with soy "butter".... I could eat the whole loaf, and still want more!

Also, Mexican food. My neighborhood is full of authentic restaurants, and many tortilla factories...It is really hard not to head over to my favorite restaurants and order what I want. Luckily, there is a California-style burrito joint a few blocks away with lots of vegan options-- but the portions are still huge!

Feta cheese...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Men.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Cheese... I love cheese bad bad bad lol
  • thom71gt
    thom71gt Posts: 4
    Options
    Peanut butter and Sour Patch Kids!!! (Although I don't allow myself to buy sour patch kids since they're so high in calories!)

mmmm, I love those sour patch kids.

Those and a cold Bourbon and Coke and I've got it made. :0
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Toffee.....Together or seperate, in ice cream, in a candy bar, in cookies, etc. It's totally my weakness. If I'm around either one I get weak in the knees, if they are together in something......watch out!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    White rice. Any carbs, really but I LOVE rice.
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and/or wine.

I can actually be really good about both when I want to be, though it's easier to ignore the PB in favor of a glass of wine after a long, hard day at work.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    An awesome pair of jeans, when I find them I don't care the cost (well almost) and if I find two in the same day? I don't care the budget they are both coming home with me! And a great pair of heels. I love them. If you don't think they are comfortable you don'y have on the right pair!

Foodwise its more of my mood. Some days I can look at my favorites and shurg, eh, I don't feel like it, or one bite is enough. Other days I just can't have enough! Graham crackers, peanut butter, chocolate (and not always all together:love: ) all the usual culprits. All depends on my mood on whether I can take it or leave it.
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    Salty foods; chips, french fries, crackers, popcorn but lately I've found substitutes

100 calorie pack chips, homemade oven baked sweet potato fries, 12 grain crakers and old dutch popcorn twists!
  • nomoremuffintopness
    nomoremuffintopness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    chocolate
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Almost any Stout... My favorite is Heavy Seas, Peg Leg Russian Imperial Stout... It's dark as night and so delicious... Now I want one. But Beer is my biggest weakness. I knew I could lose the weight when I went to a bar for a beer and I left with 1/3 of it still in the glass. In the past 5 weeks, I've had 2 beers... For those that dont know me, that's a lot less then I normally enjoy.

Oh Yeah, my other weakness is Fried Pickles..
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Chocolate---- specifically Cadbury Creme eggs..
  • primus_guy
    primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love alcohol too, specifically beer. When I started my journey this time, i didn't lie to myself and say I wouldn't drink again. I alotted to have 1 or 2 beers one time each week. Since making that agreement with myself, I had drinks only 2 times. At times I miss drinking but I want to work off yesterday's pints more than I want new pints tomorrow.
  • clang1
    clang1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Definately peanut butter... I try to mostly eat it with something like rice crackers or a banana. But sometimes once I get going I just can't stop!

Oh - and wine. It's really hard to turn down a good glass of wine. :o)
  • TamDTam
    TamDTam Posts: 115
    Options
    CUPCAKES!!!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    mexican food with a margarita
    coffee
    peanut butter
    dark chocolate
    weird one...but sweet potatoes
    red wine when I have someone to share it with...or else I'll drink the entire bottle! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!