carbs- not getting enough

Options
hi everyone! i am new to this site. have been on weight watcher's since 3 jan & lost 8 pds. where i work they did a resting metabolic rate on me. they suggested this site. but i am having a problem getting enough carbs in a day. any suggestions??

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    If you go to your settings and make your diary public it would be helpful so people could see what you are eating and make recommendations that will work with what you are currently eating! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    The carb amount is quite high on this site so you don't have to reach it. You can customize your goals to give you less carbs and more protein and/or fat.
  • jjkissinger
    Options
    I find that carbs= calories. If you arn't getting "enough" carbs you probably are making your calorie goals for the day. When making decisions what to eat the food with the fewest carbs is usually your best deal. Never ever go to Costco and get the hot dog! After doing so I found that it was 500 calories. It depressed me for the day.
    Good Eats,
    Jim
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Whole grains, fruits, and vegetables are your best sources of carbohydrates. Add in an extra snack of them between meals.