Finally!

Options
carolinenp
carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
So I decided to get serious for once and take care of me and my health!

So on 02/15 I weighed 276. (ahhh! I'm only 5'6) and no one i know is overweight like this! Family...skinny. Friends...skinny!
I finally hit the 10 pound mark.

Super excited this morning. Finally!
Ready for this!

Btw - you should add me and keep me motivated since everyone in my life is skinny. LOL

Replies

• pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Huzzah!! Great Job. You show that body who is boss!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    So proud of you !
  • Georgie_P
    Georgie_P Posts: 62
    Options
    :happy: WAY TO GO!!!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Yay, well done!....I'm sure the next ten is just around the corner!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You are all so awesome and motivational!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Every milestone feels great. Keep up the good work. p.s. I added you as a friend. :smile:
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hello i am also 5" 6 and i started out weighing 248 lbs i lost 32 pounds on my own by eating better and just trying to be more active in the day to day but then i hit a plateu and i was soooo frustrated i almost gave up but then i looked at my fb and saw where a local gym had posted trivia qs to win free class passes well i answered the ?s and the following monday found out i had wona pass so i went to pick it up 1 week ago today and decided to check out the gym i decided that day i was gonna get a one month membership and challenge myself to go to the gym for atleast 1 hr every day and see what results i got the next day i found this site and love it feel free to add me anyone i need the friends
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep it up, girl!
  • silvergirl19
    silvergirl19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. 10 pounds in a month is great -- a nice, safe pace. Stay the course! Remember, slow and STEADY wins the race.
    I hope in another week or two I can celebrate my first 10-pound loss.
  • jesiheis
    jesiheis Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that it seems like forever to make it to your first 10, believe me. I haven't made it to my first 10 yet, but I know when I do it will be a great feeling. Keep it up! I am also trying to lose the weight before the big "30". I hope that 30 is not only fabulous but thin too!
  • jesiheis
    jesiheis Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations! I know that it seems like forever to make it to your first 10, believe me. I haven't made it to my first 10 yet, but I know when I do it will be a great feeling. Keep it up! I am also trying to lose the weight before the big "30". I hope that 30 is not only fabulous but thin too!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:smile:
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    We are super excited for you!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!