Hello..100 pnds down, 30 to go?

Options
Just new to the site and finding lots of inspiration in the post and b4 and after pictures people have posted on here. I am 28 yrs old and have 2 wonderful children. Over the last few years I have lost about 100 pnds but in the last 6 months I have ate when I wanted to and yo yod the same 10 pnds, well I am hoping I have the motivation back to lose the last bit!

HW-275
CW-179
GW- 150 then we shall see!

I posted b4 and after pics in my profile as well :o)

HELLO MFP friends!

Replies

• princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    What an incredible inspiration!! I've lost 33 and have 49 yet to go. Thanks for the pick-me-up today!!!
  • jlopez87
    jlopez87 Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!! 100pounds down!? Congratulations!! I hope that I can someday say the same! Any advice you have to give, I'll take :happy:
  • AngiMoss
    AngiMoss Posts: 77
    Options
    Holy smokes! I just peeked at your before & after photos....amazing transformation!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats on that weight loss and good luck to the rest. This is a great site! Welcome!
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am in the EXACT same situation..lol...over the last 2 years I have lost over 100 lbs, but recenltly moved and got a bit off schedule and have yo yod about 10 lbs as well...just started back up yesterday to try and get back on track and am trying to lose that 10 lbs i gained by my 30th bday april the 10th...so we'll see...we seem to have the same goal weight and almost the same start weight too...crazy!! Lets get it done together=)

start weight...300
    current weight...185
    goal weight...150
  • poutchi75
    Options
    All I can say is OMG. You go girl... You look great! Keep it up.
  • sargent1976
    sargent1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the inspiration. I was feeling tempted by some cup-cakes but not anymore.
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome, congrats.
  • SLD0125
    SLD0125 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I won't fib to you, I lost it all barely ever working out and just being VERY strict with my diet. Ate my daily calories, (never under, never over). I was my very own boot camp! But if I can do it anyone can. I have been overweight my entire life. This is the smallest I have been since I was like 13, and since I am like the "skinny" version of myself I have been slacking majorly the last 6 months or so and I as well need a pick me up! Hoping this site helps!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow! I peeked too! You look incredible and must feel terrific! What a life-changing path you've taken! Colour me inspired.
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss to date! Such an inspiration!
  • vkramarenko
    Options
    You look amazing! You go girl!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, WOW you look incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. You dont even look like the same person. I cant wait to see your pics when you reach your goal. I know you can do it, you just have to get your head back in the game........
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! Thank you for the daily dose of inspiration I was looking for! : )
  • SLD0125
    Options
    Its funny how strangers may be just the boost you need!

You all look incredible too.

Sometimes when I really "hate" myself now I take out an old picture to remember where I was b4, and realize its never to late!
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    you look incredible, you can do the last bit, and you've proven to us all that we can do it too!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look so much younger without the weight.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I won't fib to you, I lost it all barely ever working out and just being VERY strict with my diet. Ate my daily calories, (never under, never over). I was my very own boot camp! But if I can do it anyone can. I have been overweight my entire life. This is the smallest I have been since I was like 13, and since I am like the "skinny" version of myself I have been slacking majorly the last 6 months or so and I as well need a pick me up! Hoping this site helps!
    [/quote

It is crazy how our storeis match...I too did no excersise for the 1st year and was VERY strict in my diet until I was at a healthy enough weight to be comfortable enough to excersise..i had never posted my beforepic until now...thanks for the encouragement to put it out there...if we can lose the 100 lbs we can reach our goal too!!
  • SLD0125
    Options
    Well no time better than the present! Great to see I'm not the only one!
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    All I can say is OMG. You go girl... You look great! Keep it up.:flowerforyou: