I'm from Edinburgh and I need your support!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have just downloaded the My Fitness Pal app for my HTC. This is my second day. I'm 27, a size 12-14, 11 stone 10 pounds and need to lose 2 stone for my wedding and reach my goal size 10! I have ordered my dress in that size so that I have an even bigger incentive to lose the weight. I exercise at the gym for an hour 3 times a week. I'm on my feet all day at work.

If you have any advice/tips feel free to pass them on to me.

Nic x

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey There! :happy:

This site is awesome for shedding pounds! There is so much information and support.
    I will add you as a friend.

I'm 30 and I've gone from a size 12-14 down to an 8-10! And this site has made all of the difference.

You will do terrific! :bigsmile:

When is your wedding?
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    congratulations on the upcoming wedding, the only advice i have is to log everything you eat, even breath mints, its amazing how much you learn about what we eat that way!

wishing you all the best!
  • robertboyd
    Options
    Hiya

I came by this site via the android market as well. Like you, so far so good.

Keep with it and good luck. Only advice I can give is if you like me enjoy Irn Bru switch to diet. I'm not totally loving the taste but enjoying saving my calories for actual food.
  • jmcniel
    jmcniel Posts: 65
    Options
    Yay, Scotland!

You have come to the right place. Everyone here is very helpful and will help you with anything that you need.

Just make sure that you are true to yourself, if you have an off day make sure that you still log it so you can be accountable for why you didn't have a good weigh in; it helps.

Finally, congrats on your up-coming wedding! :)
  • mochangela
    Options
    hi i have found that the best way to shed inches is cardio plus weight training, watch what you eat as well. But 10 minutes at least of cardio plus weight training gets off inches really quickly. when you eat, dont eat dairy products, use vinegar and a small amount of oil salt and pepper, eat carbs but wheat type carbs, no enriched bread, make sure when you weight train that you use light weights and lift slowly, GOD bless and i hope that helps you