Hi

Options
Hi,
I've tried to use this before, but really going to try and stick with it this time so thought coming on here would help!

I'm in Bath in the UK and really need to lose weight before getting married in the summer.
Currently 14stone, would love to get down to 13stone, or 12 stone ideally. Not really sure what is feasible though!

Hoping that I'll be able to find time to go swimming and stuff, as currently I don't really do much exercise, might try fixing my bike to, as it's very broken atm, but not got much cash to buy a new one, would also like to join a gym, but think thats out of my price range too. Anyone got any cheap quick-ish activities that can be done to help lose weight?

Replies

• jlopez87
    jlopez87 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi! Good luck with your weight-loss journey! I too am trying to lose weight!

I do eat healthy and I workout at least 2hours a week..but it hasn't been enough for me. Since using myfitnesspal I realize that I really have been consuming too many calories - using this website is awesome to help keep track of calories/activity.

Since you said you don't do any exercises, how about starting with something simple, like walking? I love the idea of going for a walk every night after dinner (even if its just for 10minutes!).... or a nice long walk on a sunny weekend morning.

Swimming is fantastic exercise if you can find the time to do it! I also love to swim!!

Again, good luck!!