Fell off the wagon

Options
I fell off the wagon and now back on. Will power and consistency is the only thing that will help me w/ this diet thing. Who's with me? lol - Have a great day all.

Tara

Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back:)
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    I fell off too ;) Back on today. I blame the time of the month..Always want to eat everything in site at this time.
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    I hear you!

I've realized that Feb/March is a really hard time for me. Being controlled through Christmas was a strain. Winter is dragging on. Days are overcast. Valentine's and Easter candy is hitting the shelves. And temptation is everywhere.

I've got to hold fast and keep as focused as I can.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I hear you!

I've realized that Feb/March is a really hard time for me. Being controlled through Christmas was a strain. Winter is dragging on. Days are overcast. Valentine's and Easter candy is hitting the shelves. And temptation is everywhere.

Dont forget the evil girl scout cookies... I cannot go to the store without wanting to buy three boxes. Its hard to say no to those girls... Motivation and will power will keep me strong and not buy any...
  • mpatternmaker
    mpatternmaker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I fell off, work stress/issues, still hanging on to the side of the wagon, not quite on yet.....
    Good luck!!
  • mpatternmaker
    mpatternmaker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hear you!

Dont forget the evil girl scout cookies... I cannot go to the store without wanting to buy three boxes. Its hard to say no to those girls... Motivation and will power will keep me strong and not buy any...
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

If you don't like saying no just give a donation...you've helped them and not eaten the cookies...double clear conscience!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. I got busy working on a paper for my master's degree and totally fell off the wagon. I'm got my game back on, though!!!
  • misspecanrican
    misspecanrican Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I fell off too. I think I fall off for a couple of days about every two weeks and end up eating everything in site (as long as it contains sugar lol) But I'm back on. I am new to this site and very new to the forums. I'm hoping the can help with the inspiration and support.
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    I feel off too but am back on as of the last week. Have dropped all but 2 of the 8 lbs gained when I fell off.
    Hang in there!
    Welcome back!
    This is part of our journey - to learn how to do this for life - so falling off isn't the end of the world as long as we get back on!
  • rebock
    rebock Posts: 6
    Options
    February was real hard for me too. I gained some weight. Stopped counting my calories in. And calories out but I am back.
  • Tara0624
    Tara0624 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you