ahhh!!!

Options
omg i have to give a speech for class tomorrow and i am FREAKING OUT..i just wanna eat and eat and eat so i feel better!

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Exercising may be the ticket here. It will burn off all that anxiety and keep you from unhealthy snacking.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    u'll still have 2 do ur speach lol so dont give in
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    omg i have to give a speech for class tomorrow and i am FREAKING OUT..i just wanna eat and eat and eat so i feel better!
    Don't freak out. I have spent most of the last 20 years giving lectures and speeches in front of groups and the best tool or advice I can give you would be to be prepared. I know that sounds so simple, but it really is that simple. No matter how nervous you may be, if you are prepared, you will have confidence and it will come across in your presentation... good or bad.

Practice your presentation ahead of time and you will be fine. not sure what type of presentation you are giving, but you may also want to anticipate any questions that may be asked.

Hope this helps....
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Don't freak out. I have spent most of the last 20 years giving lectures and speeches in front of groups and the best tool or advice I can give you would be to be prepared. I know that sounds so simple, but it really is that simple. No matter how nervous you may be, if you are prepared, you will have confidence and it will come across in your presentation... good or bad.

Practice your presentation ahead of time and you will be fine. not sure what type of presentation you are giving, but you may also want to anticipate any questions that may be asked.

Hope this helps....

Thank you for your adivce! I have to speak about my career (nursing) and its just an informative speech, but its making me nervous cause its my grade lol :grumble: