Hi, new to fitness pal...

Options
Hi, I'm new to fitness pal but not new to dieting. I need this to be a way of life not a diet..all the support i can get will be very helpful...
Thanks!:tongue:

Replies

• bkiba
    bkiba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI Susie

I have been using My fitness pal for 6+ months and have lost 8.1% of my body fat since it helps me be accountable. Daily cals for me is 1400. Good Luck
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi susie welcome:smile:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Susie,

I think you will really love this site. I still have quite a way to reach my goal, but FP helps keep me accountable of what I eat. Good luck to you!!
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Welcome to MFP.
  • racheljones_2007
    racheljones_2007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new also second day ! wish you the best
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the funhouse!! :laugh: :laugh: :glasses: :glasses: :smokin: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • sbene74
    sbene74 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal!!! I love it :smile: I have lost 14 lbs since i started, and plan to lose lots more!!!! :happy:
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site. Helps me stay focused. Hope it does the same for you.

4919825.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jennlloyd
    jennlloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I have been on MFP for almost 2 months and I have lost 11 pounds. I love the motivation and advice. It is great. Feel free to add me as a friend for support! Good luck!
  • bdgstone1
    bdgstone1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good for you Susie...me too...the days when it seems like a grind I put it in my head, "This is just how it is now"...

That being said, the way "it is now" is great and Im loving life SO much more and I don't feel anxious about eating.

What's worked for me:

1.) update daily (i.e. work the program)
    2.) make sure to do regular weigh ins and adjust your goals accordingly...this is importnat because it changes the net cals and cals burned.
    3.) Eat what you're supposed to. again, work the program
    4.) Exercise regularly, if not daily. Something. You;d be surprised how many calories 30-60 minutes of cardio can burn.

Good Luck! Go for it! You can do it. :glasses:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4332622.png[/url]
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    Welcome, Susie and have fun. :flowerforyou: