AVOIDING MY CRAVING

janellybelly
janellybelly Posts: 112
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Well folks...I am writing this to avoid that craving that I get around 3-4ish! I know that tummy grumble or craving usually goes away within a couple minutes. So I wanted to know what you guys do to get your mind off that gnawing pain? I gotta get me all the good tips I can!!! Hehehehe

Thanks
:heart: Janell

Replies

• Well folks...I am writing this to avoid that craving that I get around 3-4ish! I know that tummy grumble or craving usually goes away within a couple minutes. So I wanted to know what you guys do to get your mind off that gnawing pain? I gotta get me all the good tips I can!!! Hehehehe

Thanks
    :heart: Janell
  • Hi, Not sure if this helps but I grab a bottle of water and some veggies. Usually after I drink the bottle of water and chow on some raw veggies I am good. I have also been looking into "blended salads" as an alternative...it's like a cold veggie soup. Google it on the web and there are lots of recipes...just try to control your craving with fruit or veggies and you should be good to go. (not that I am a doctor or anything, just my two cents worth... :))
  • I eat rice cakes! they are only 50 calories and they are big so I feel like I'm eating a lot.

I know rice cakes aren't everyone's cup of tea but they make all different kinds of flavors now! My favorite is caramel! :tongue:

good luck!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I feed my grumble with some hummus and veggies.
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    I try to avoid my cravings by getting busy, or having a big cup of hot green tea. It's soothing habit to get into, especially as the days grow colder.
This discussion has been closed.