I need yall

Options
Hi everybody..Ok i'm very new to this website..however not to dieting...I need all the support I can get...

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck from me in sunny england
  • Chanellie
    Chanellie Posts: 23
    Options
    Me too! I've been struggling with my weight all my life and I'm tired of it. So welcome and I need you too!
  • mochangela
    Options
    hi nice to see another new person like myself, i know what to do to excercize but im not so good at tracking my eating habits. this site really causes you to pay attention to what you eat as well as how much you excercise
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site gives a lot of support. Feel free to add me.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 45 and joined mfp just over a month ago. I'm not new to dieting either as my weight has been up and down my whole life. I have tracked my calories before by writing it down but mfp makes it so much easier to do. Surround yourself with lots of friends on here for motivation and you will do great. I'm down 8 lbs from when I started and I love it:) So much easier to do with friends supporting you. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on your weight loss journey:)
  • mrsamd
    mrsamd Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    This site is great because it is more of a lifestyle change then a "diet". The changes you make here you can keep up with after you've reached your goal weight.
    Best of luck :-)
  • iwasgettensum
    Options
    WE NEED YOU TO !!! LET'S DO IT TOGETHER....
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    hi and welcome you can add me if you like i will be glad to give you support
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Oh dear one, you are SO TOTALLY in the right place. This site, this community, has made HUGE difference in my efforts. I finally feel like I can do this, thanks to the support and friendship I have recieved.

So happy you are here!! Feel free to friend me and get to work on building your community. :)

Oh and track your calories. And drink your water. lol Don't forget to exercise.

(See?? How awesome is that?!) ;)
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me :smile:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! We all need all the support we can get on this diet thing. I know I need all the people I can to tell me either that I'm doing a good job or to give me that kick in the butt when I fall off course :)