Hello New! and loving the site

Options
Hello my friend suggested this website because I was tracking my intake on another website but it was not linking all the trackers here all the trackers are linked so you can balance how you work out with what you eat and so on it is really awsome I am happy so far I only used it today but I like what I see hopefully I am successful with the results I am expecting its a long journey ahead.

Well I am have a very hectic life no kids yet by a wonderful husband of 10 years I am really excited about seeing results wish me luck guys and lots of support needed thanks :happy:

Replies

• dadsgirl87
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best wishes with your weight loss and fitness goals!

-Ashley
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am fairly new as well (50 days) and I am loving this site. Easy to become addicted to it. Good luck with your endeavors and feel free to friend me if you like.
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    good luck , there is a lot of support here!!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome - you can do it!!::drinker: this is water of course
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome:smile:
  • altaymom
    altaymom Posts: 5
    Options
    New and open for suggestions!! What an eye opener to see what you do in a day. Love this place and the phone app
  • luanwarren37
    Options
    good luck ,,this sites great im new too its 1 day at a time
  • JenSol
    JenSol Posts: 13
    Options
    It's a great site and very addicting. I'm on a few times a day. I like to see the calories when I work out and when I eat. It is one day at a time and don't get frustrated, it's not easy to lose weight. I'm finding it doesn't drop off like it did when I was younger. Just watch what you eat, exercise and be honest logging it in. It'll come offf.
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome and a huge help!